1. One of Berlin’s fastest growing hardware startups, LUUV has already begun production. Newly launched on Amazon Launchpad, the business model is scalable, and the product is patent pending. solidLUUV is the foundation of our range of products that will permanently revolutionize the world of mobile filming.
2. With more than 46 million smartphone users in Germany, and approximately 1.4 billion smartphones sold worldwide in the last year alone, and 400 hours of video footage uploaded to YouTube every minute, stabilizers are quickly moving from professional filming equipment to a standard consumer accessory.
3. LUUV has completed two successful crowdfunding campaigns, plus pre-orders, totalling more than €360,000 (for 2015). solidLUUV serves an international market with a strong growth potential, with pre-orders generated from over 60 countries, without implementing any significant marketing spend.
4. LUUV is accredited with the BAFA – Invest Grant For Venture Capital, of the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control. This programme allows investors to claim a 20% rebate on their investment, allowing further investment into the company and assuring your steady growth in the longterm.
5. solidLUUV has generated enthusiastic international media coverage and appears in hundreds of media reports, as well as receiving numerous awards. These awards include the Product of the Year 2015/2016 award in the category Action, from the world’s largest sports trade fair, ISPO, the renowned Red Dot Award 2015 for the functional design and a CES Innovation Award from the world’s largest trade fair for consumer electronics, which was also awarded to established camera manufacturers such as Ricoh and Canon.
6. solidLUUV is designed and manufactured in Germany. We focus on the highest possible quality and short communication channels when selecting our production partners. That is why we cooperate with leading German businesses in the design, development and production of solidLUUV.